Archive for month: August, 2013
Posting this video is also triggering a lot of fear in me, and that’s exactly why I’m doing it! It might not be the greatest quality, best sound, best content ever, but as I read in a quote on Facebook the other day, YOU CAN’T COMPARE YOUR CHAPTER ONE TO SOMEONE ELSES CHAPTER 20!!! My role models right now are Marie Forleo, Gabrielle Bernstein and Lilou Macè, and they are on chapter 100 or further so no point in comparing myself to them. However, they inspire me to want to BECOME better and better in doing video blogs, sharing free content and inspire YOU to grow and learn and that means that I have to step out of my comfort zone and face my fears.
So enjoy this little video about my fear of being alone for a weekend :-), and I encourage you to really have a think about what fears that are blocking you from living your dream!!!
- How you become the person that knows what to say – facing adversity, grief and crisis09/05/2017 - 12:03
- Free resources – Where I get my inspiration12/04/2017 - 14:45
- 8 tips on how to support a family in grief21/12/2016 - 09:30
- Free EFT tapping Challenges18/12/2016 - 13:37
- The five stages of grief22/09/2016 - 09:04